Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ilan Badminton Tournament Afterthoughts

As I rack through my brain, I'm trying to think of a time where i actually won a badminton game. I've been playing women's singles for maybe two years now and I hate the level that I am currently at. I've improved a bit, but not enough. Oh yes, I remember. Last year at TDCAA I won one game and lost 2. That was probably my only win during that year. Then I came to Taiwan and I've played two tournaments. 1st tournament: lost. 2nd tournament: lost and lost. It's so ironic that I am labelled as the best girl player on my team. Because I'm not. Seriously. I haven't had that.. satisfaction of winning at all. Solution? Find a badminton club in Taiwan and train myself. But its so hard to find a bamdinton court in Taiwan... ugh.

Okay i hope no one reads this

No comments:

Post a Comment